Who Can Join
Active membership shall be open to journalists whose principal responsibilities relate to features as well as special interest publications whether in print or online; editors who oversee the features editorial content of electronic and print extensions of news companies and editors of syndicates and wires services. In addition, members can add others on their staff to their membership for a small additional fee.
Dues are based on daily circulation:
- $25 for associate membership (students, retirees, freelancers)
- $75 for 90,000 and under circulation
- $100 for 90,000 plus circulation
- $150 for syndicates and wire services
Additional members discount: $25 for each additional member from the same organization
PLEASE PROVIDE NAME, TITLE AND CONTACT INFORMATION FOR EACH ADDITIONAL MEMBER
* SFJ is a tax-exempt business league. TIN: 94-294-1661. Dues, registration fees and donations are deductible as business expenses but not as charitable contributions.
This page has the following sub pages.