For more than 50 years, SFJ has celebrated the craft of features journalism.
It is the forum where forward-thinking editors introduce, debate and spread ideas and improvements in features that strengthens our content on all platforms. If an innovation in features has caught your eye, chances are it has been discussed in an SFJ workshop or publication. Your membership brings you:
- Listserv access to hundreds of features editors ready to share ideas, stories and answer questions.
- A quarterly e-newsletter with valuable tips and story ideas.
- Our annual Show & Steal slide show, which shows off some of the best content ideas for Web and print.
- An annual best features writing contest with cash prizes.
- Annual convention: three days of programs and networking.
- A fellowship program aimed at developing minority features journalists who will add to the diversity of your features staff.