We know the SFJ conference in Nashville will be the hottest journalism meet-up this year. But we hear ONA is pretty great, too. And who doesn’t love Chicago?
Because ONA recognizes SFJ as a vital and innovative group, it has donated one registration to its fall conference. This is a value of up to $989. The cheapest registration for ONA members is $439.
So it’s a win-win for SFJ and for you!
Here’s how it works:
* Go to the SFJ Facebook page
* Enter your bid in the comments section.
* The starting bid is $350, and you can bid as often as you want.
* Bidding ends at 5 p.m. MONDAY May 19th.
* Upon receipt of check payable to SFJ Foundation, you will receive notification from ONA about your registration.
This auction is open only to SFJ members (Not a member yet? Join here.)
The SFJ Foundation is accepting donations to seed the start of its new life.
Perhaps this could be one of your #26actsofkindness, or your way to ensure the future of features journalism. Through our annual conference and the Penny Bender Fuchs Diversity Fellows Program, SFJ aims to advance and recognize the important role features journalism plays in the media and society. What would we be without our stories?
To make a contribution, send a check payable to SFJ Foundation and mail to SFJ Foundation, 1100 Knight Hall, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742.
No donation is too small.